Seth Davis w/ the obligatory dig. | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis w/ the obligatory dig.

BF8AH4yCMAA7HLF.jpg

I think he said everybody knows JB doesn't like to play outside the dome. Like what coach says, "Yesssss, a road game! Let's play more of these!"

Well then by that logic we STILL haven't left home.

It's not that Boeheim is scared to play on the road, he just keeps misplacing his American Express card! Either way, Seth is a a choad of epic proportions, and I wish I had a chance to mock him to his face like I did to Gottdweeb at the Final F***, before he made a story exaggerating the incident.

TA-63246.jpg

Comment is just stupid. You can make the dumb argument that we haven't played any "true road" games, but you simply can't claim we haven't left the Dome. It's our third game away from the Dome. Seth Davis is a douche nozzle.

I get really tired of the criticisms of schedules. Why do these guys care so much? If you want to bring it up on selection Sunday, fine. Why does it matter in December? If Ewing wants to play a weak schedule so that he can get his coaching legs under him....who cares? It's a trade off.

ultimately this is all for entertainment, and he is just being funny. and it is kind of funny it you take a step back and enjoy the big picture. that was a really fun college game in a great time slot and we won. don't worry about it.

ultimately this is all for entertainment, and he is just being funny. and it is kind of funny it you take a step back and enjoy the big picture. that was a really fun college game in a great time slot and we won. don't worry about it.

You're right - BUT Davis is still a complete ASS!

Meh. Does he say the same when coach Ratface loses?

Comment is just stupid. You can make the dumb argument that we haven't played any "true road" games, but you simply can't claim we haven't left the Dome. It's our third game away from the Dome. Seth Davis is a douche nozzle.

I get really tired of the criticisms of schedules. Why do these guys care so much? If you want to bring it up on selection Sunday, fine. Why does it matter in December? If Ewing wants to play a weak schedule so that he can get his coaching legs under him...who cares? It's a trade off.

Given that we play in the toughest conference in the country, it’s the stupidest, laziest nonpoint you can possibly make.

Our schedule is very tough and filled with tough road games.

Exactly this. Just because we're Syracise doesn't mean our fanbase has to be composed of snowflakes.