Seth Davis, you are a clown | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis, you are a clown

didnt we get montana in 96? also didnt we have a big ten team as the 1 in 96? ... just sayin

complete disrespect being put in the san jose pod as 4 where unlv is much closer..

LOL i knew someone was going to comment on this

who cares though? you have to pick some upsets. he's probably wrong.

didnt we get montana in 96? also didnt we have a big ten team as the 1 in 96? ... just sayin

Yes, Purdue was the #1 in Syracuse's region, but it's not like the Orange ever played them as they lost to the #8 seed, Georgia.

Picked Montana to beat us.

Dolt.
That pretty much guarantees that we will win by 20+ then. Seth hasn't successfully picked an upset since he joined CBS.

I think it's just that he ALWAYS picks us as being upset immediately. Always.

Who cares?

I care as an SU fan that he went out of his way to be demonstrative about picking a 13 seed to beat a 4 seed, which happened to be us. He is a Duke homer, F him.

Montana State in 1996.

Seth Davis is a typical Dukie douche.

I think it's just that he ALWAYS picks us as being upset immediately. Always.
I don't think he even waited for "Montana" to be out of Gumble's mouth before he proclaimed his upset prediction. Doosh

A buddy and I joked how long it would take someone to pick against Syracuse prior to the show starting. I too 10 minutes. I was 9 minutes and 50 seconds off.

To even pick them is an insult to people who know what they are talking about.

A buddy and I joked how long it would take someone to pick against Syracuse prior to the show starting. I too 10 minutes. I was 9 minutes and 50 seconds off.

To even pick them is an insult to people who know what they are talking about.

After I posted that Cincy would beat Gtown, you set me straight, so I'm with you on this one... We will pound Montana... :)

montana was a hot pick last year as they dumped lillard and company with their own dynamite backcourt- then they got to the tourney and faced a good team vs just a good player and were blown off the court. They are a team who could give an undisciplined mtm team some issues. Against the zone it will be nothing but 3s , a brief period where they are in it via the outside shot and them we win going away. i dont see anything like the unc asheville debacle on the horizon for this one.

I am glad Bilas didn't pick us for the FF the last two times 05, 11 didn't work out so well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom