Seton Hall 78, St John's 67 | Syracusefan.com

Seton Hall 78, St John's 67

OrangeXtreme said:
Just another night in the Big East.

Surprisingly, Hall did it without Whitehead.

Pretty clear now there's a half dozen elite teams this year, then a lot of teams that can be beaten on any given day.

Pretty clear now there's a half dozen elite teams this year, then a lot of teams that can be beaten on any given day.
I'd say a clear one in UK, a clear two in Duke, a clear third tier of Zona, Wisc, Nova, UL, UVA, then fourth tier of 30 teams, including SU.

I'd say two maybe 3 elite teams this year.

edowd26 said:
I'd say two maybe 3 elite teams this year.

I was very general in my analysis.

You're probably right.

I don't even think Kentucky is unbeatable...at least come tourney time.

EastCoast2 said:
I'd say a clear one in UK, a clear two in Duke, a clear third tier of Zona, Wisc, Nova, UL, UVA, then fourth tier of 30 teams, including SU.

We totally outplayed Nova. I am not convinced they are top ten, although it is hard to find anyone to replace them with. I think Gonzaga has looked great at times this year. If Sabonis gets consistent, then they will be really tough.

This seems very accurate to me and that third tier is very gettable on any given night by a forth tier team that plays well.

hard not to envision Kentucky, Duke and Wiscy in the Final 4. they seem to be the clear top 3, to me. I guess Zona would be 4.
we may already have our #1 seeds locked in lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom