Seton Hall! | Syracusefan.com

Seton Hall!

realorange

Living Legend
These guys are for real. St. Johns and today, without Whitehead, Villanova in OT.

Seton Hall won in overtime. GT is up 10 early at Notre Dame. GT just crashes the baords.

They're a very good team, and beat two teams that we lost to. They should vault into the Top 25 this week.

I like to see our old brethren like St. Johns, Seton Hall and Providence do well.

They're a very good team, and beat two teams that we lost to. They should vault into the Top 25 this week.

I like to see our old brethren like St. Johns, Seton Hall and Providence do well.

I generally agree, though I don't really like Kevin Willard or that sleazy Lincoln situation.

scottynguyen said:
Arcidiacano flopping down to the last second. Chump.

Can't stand him. 1 of the most annoying players I've seen in a long time. I put that game on and the first play I see arcidiacano pushes a seton hall player with 2 hands out of bounds then quickly raises up both arms like "I didn't touch him". And of course no foul was called. He's the typical annoying duke white player, how'd coach k miss him?

They are pretty good, they also lost to Georgia though, so who knows.

Can't stand him. 1 of the most annoying players I've seen in a long time. I put that game on and the first play I see arcidiacano pushes a seton hall player with 2 hands out of bounds then quickly raises up both arms like "I didn't touch him". And of course no foul was called. He's the typical annoying duke white player, how'd coach k miss him?
He's just from PA, that how we play basketball. If the refs don't call it, we will hack all day bro.

He's just from PA, that how we play basketball. If the refs don't call it, we will hack all day bro.

And you better not call it in pickup unless blood is drawn or you got knocked on your ass, even then sometimes its best to play on.

And you better not call it in pickup unless blood is drawn or you got knocked on your ass, even then sometimes its best to play on.
So true lol. At my park growing up if you called a foul you got laughed out of the park. Best not come back the next day either. I think it made me a better player, I wasn't great in HS or d3 but I didn't mid contact.

This is the weakest I can remember college basketball (depth-wise). Once you get past the top 5-7 teams (UK, Duke, Virginia, Wisconsin, Louisville, and maybe Utah and Arizona, Nova?) there's not really any difference between #35 and # 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom