Class of 2025 - SF Joson Sanon (VT) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Joson Sanon (VT) Offered

IMG_6370.jpeg

So we contacted in July but didn’t offer until late Oct?

So we contacted in July but didn’t offer until late Oct?
Actually, I believe SU contacted him right when the contact period opened up on June 15, but yeah, I am curious why the offer came so much later.

Actually, I believe SU contacted him right when the contact period opened up on June 15, but yeah, I am curious why the offer came so much later.
Sending an offer to every five star who isn't interested in you just makes you look like a chump.

I remember a guy who would hit on every single hot girl at the bar, he never got any of them. And we all laughed at him besides.

Maybe they were waiting for a sign of mutual interest? Or was there somebody we liked more who told us no?

(I have no idea who we would like more than the #4 guy in the class, just empty conjecture)

Sending an offer to every five star who isn't interested in you just makes you look like a chump.

I remember a guy who would hit on every single hot girl at the bar, he never got any of them. And we all laughed at him besides.

Maybe they were waiting for a sign of mutual interest? Or was there somebody we liked more who told us no?

(I have no idea who we would like more than the #4 guy in the class, just empty conjecture)

Have to figure it's based on some mutual interest. Don't see this staff being lazy tossing out offers.

Well, I think there's been mutual interest, but I don't have inside information here. But he said in November of 2022 to a national analyst that he wanted to hear from Syracuse, so there's that...

Well, I think there's been mutual interest, but I don't have inside information here. But he said in November of 2022 to a national analyst that he wanted to hear from Syracuse, so there's that...
Maybe he needed to meet some academic requirements before the SU staff was willing to offer him? Get his gpa above a certain number (or something along those lines)?

Sure sounds like the holdup was not based on playing ability….

Maybe he needed to meet some academic requirements before the SU staff was willing to offer him? Get his gpa above a certain number (or something along those lines)?

Sure sounds like the holdup was not based on playing ability….
Yeah, I wouldn't pretend to venture a guess. Sorry, wish I had more information. All I know is Sanon said last November he wanted to hear from SU, 'Cuse reached out to him on June 15, and he was offered last night. I will say, 2025 will be interesting for SU...lots of offers out there (by my count, 19, although some of these guys aren't in play at this point).

Yeah, I wouldn't pretend to venture a guess. Sorry, wish I had more information. All I know is Sanon said last November he wanted to hear from SU, 'Cuse reached out to him on June 15, and he was offered last night. I will say, 2025 will be interesting for SU...lots of offers out there (by my count, 19, although some of these guys aren't in play at this point).
Hopefully we focus on a few top 30 players who want to play with Kiyan. Real opportunity to have a top 5 class.

Agree. Agree. Agree. Besides Kiyan, I'm eyeing Tyler Jackson, Sadiq White, Derek Dixon, Matthew Gilhool and the two new targets, Sanon and Malachi Moreno. That's good, right? Lol. :)
Technically, we have no seniors on this years team. I understand numbers are fluid, but there’s only so many spots. We have two guards who may go to the NBA. Those two spots are already filled. We have four portal kids who really can’t go anywhere next year. It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom