Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / ProlificPrep) Offered

SWC75

Bored Historian
Casey and Kildare did have their on-screen mentors, both of whom were actors of some note. Sam Jaffe (Casey) played the title character "Gunga Din". Raymond Massey (Kildare) was more accomplished. His Lincoln was widely praised (and copied). He was a wild-eyed John Brown in a highly fictionalized account of the Harper's Ferry raid. And, he played Cary Grant's villainous brother in "Arsenic and Old Lace".

I loved Massey, who was also James Dean's father in East of Eden. I found Jaffe kind of strange. he was more of a matador with Casey than a mentor, side-stepping him with his cape and jabbing him with his wit. Massey had 'gravitas'

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida
I don't think he is coming here.
Ii agree since there has been very little information linking him to Syracuse. But as with other players there is Always a chance.

Does anyone know which highly regarded player came to Syracuse with the least amount of effort by our recruiting staff? My guess would be one from Ron Seikaly, Leron Ellis or Kadary Richmond and an outside dark horse, Jim Boeheim. Dasher - do you have anyone you could add?

dasher

Living Legend
Ii agree since there has been very little information linking him to Syracuse. But as with other players there is Always a chance.

Does anyone know which highly regarded player came to Syracuse with the least amount of effort by our recruiting staff? My guess would be one from Ron Seikaly, Leron Ellis or Kadary Richmond and an outside dark horse, Jim Boeheim. Dasher - do you have anyone you could add?
I think Rony wins but throw in two Washington D.C. guys, Douglas and Moten in to the mix.

newmexicuse

All Conference
I think Rony wins but throw in two Washington D.C. guys, Douglas and Moten in to the mix.
If I remember correctly, we were recruiting Sherman and he wanted to go to gtown, we were his backup plan when they did not take him.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
Lands is an absolute stud. Most impressed with him behind Lebron 2.0 in Jarace

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom