Class of 2025 - SF Ryder Frost (MA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Ryder Frost (MA) Offered

3ec47f99bd265ba4fc44c6b20f75ce25.jpg

He’s a bigger more athletic McNeely from Virginia. He has very little wasted movements in his game. You take away his jumper and he will go around you. He’s automatic if you give him the slightest open look. He’s really good and would really open up the floor for teammates.

Other than Michigan and maybe Notre Dame, it feels like we should I have the juice to land this kid if Abaev doesn’t happen.
Don’t sleep on BYU. They are the favorite for the best player in the class and have a shtton of money to throw at kids.

Don’t sleep on BYU. They are the favorite for the best player in the class and have a shtton of money to throw at kids.
I get that money means a lot. But the problem for BYU is that it’s a very specific school with a very specific religious culture. I think there’s lots of players who would never consider going there, though others might be drawn to it. I guess if he included them in his finalists, he must not be turned off by the cult connection.

I get that money means a lot. But the problem for BYU is that it’s a very specific school with a very specific religious culture. I think there’s lots of players who would never consider going there, though others might be drawn to it. I guess if he included them in his finalists, he must not be turned off by the cult connection.
I mean, I have both a bachelor's and a master's degree from BYU and can confirm it's definitely not for everyone, and a place I return to selectively at this stage in life.

That said, for an athlete that wants to improve their game I think it's an incredible environment. Assuming adherence to the honor code, it's set up to be conducive to focusing on improvement. People can find the temptations and distractions if they want to look for them, but they aren't nearly as overt as at other places.

I mean, I have both a bachelor's and a master's degree from BYU and can confirm it's definitely not for everyone, and a place I return to selectively at this stage in life.

That said, for an athlete that wants to improve their game I think it's an incredible environment. Assuming adherence to the honor code, it's set up to be conducive to focusing on improvement. People can find the temptations and distractions if they want to look for them, but they aren't nearly as overt as at other places.

Do their programs have limits on non LDS players? I thought this was brought up in a discussion before but don’t recall.

It’s so hard as a coach to walk this line with recruits. Shon is their priority but you have to keep Ryder in the fold without feeling like you’re putting him on the backburner for someone else. I don’t envy the coaches bc him and Shon are really interested in Cuse, but Shon is the choice 1 and Frost 1A

It’s so hard as a coach to walk this line with recruits. Shon is their priority but you have to keep Ryder in the fold without feeling like you’re putting him on the backburner for someone else. I don’t envy the coaches bc him and Shon are really interested in Cuse, but Shon is the choice 1 and Frost 1A
Jemison? They’ve visited twice in the last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom