Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

i see no official visit to cuse. has he ever unofficialed?

i see no official visit to cuse. has he ever unofficialed?
Other than the offer I haven’t read much on us with him. Wondering if we thought we didn’t have a shot so we didn’t focus on him much but now Dior changes things

Bad typo at bleacher report. Said comitted looks like it has been corrected

I'm thinking they saw the CB predictions suddenly go to cuse and took that as he committed.

Here we goooo
Screenshot_20200208-193154_Twitter.jpg

can’t believe I’m saying this but I would be surprised if he didn’t commit on the visit or short after. Wouldn’t be surprised if Zion Cruz wasn’t far behind either. This class is shaping up to be a monster and straight up has the potential to be the best ever at Cuse.

can’t believe I’m saying this but I would be surprised if he didn’t commit on the visit or short after. Wouldn’t be surprised if Zion Cruz wasn’t far behind either. This class is shaping up to be a monster and straight up has the potential to be the best ever at Cuse.
Means a lot coming from you...

so whats our ideal 2022 set up? JG3 will be a senior so he ain’t coming off the bench..

JG3
Dior
Woody (I assume QG declares at some point)
Westry
Edwards

bench:
Zion
Kadary
JBA

Would absolutely love this but I wonder about Goodine, Bras, etc

curious where we stand with Etiene

so whats our ideal 2022 set up? JG3 will be a senior so he ain’t coming off the bench..

JG3
Dior
Westry
Edwards

bench:
Zion
Kadary
JBA

If we have a recruiting gold rush and Edwards is playing, well it wasnt much of a gold rush then was it?

JG3
Dior
Westry
Edwards

bench:
Zion
Kadary
JBA

A lot of moving parts before the 2022 class comes in so it’s impossible to predict. Also we don’t know who we are landing for 2021 yet and we are already talking about the 2022 class lol
Personally my ideal lineup would be:
PG: Dior (just too talented to keep the ball out of his hands)
SG: JG3
SF: could be Westry or Woody or a 2021 kid
PF: could be Quincy/Woody or a 2021 kid
C: Edwards/Clingan/Entiene

Cruz, Richmond, possibly Goodine will be very solid contributors off the bench and depends on who we land on 2021 as well

Put 30lbs on Edwards and he will be a beast. Predict he won’t stay 4 years reminds me of Patton who left after second year and was very skinny, raw as a Fr.

If we have Dior, Westry and Cruz we will get one of Etiene or Clingan. I’m not sure which one the staff prefers right now but we have a LEGIT shot Of having a class of Dior, Westry, Cruz and Etiene/Clingan
Why not both. Etienne is '21 class, then bring in Clingan.
Have JJ Starling to consider in '22 as well

Why not both. Etienne is '21 class, then bring in Clingan.
Have JJ Starling to consider in '22 as well
That’s what I’m saying it’s impossible to predict right now. We don’t know who is leaving early, who is transferring, who is committing for 2021, etc...I just know 2022 is most likely going to me a monster class

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom