Class of 2026 - SG Dakari Spear (TX) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 SG Dakari Spear (TX)

Which schools have offered so far?

“LSU, TCU, Oklahoma State, Alabama, SMU, Texas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Arizona State, Texas Tech, Mississippi State.”

And have any new schools entered the mix?

“There are a few schools like Kentucky, Miami, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, and Oklahoma that I talk to that haven’t offered yet and are in the mix.”

What are Syracuse’s thoughts on you, and will they be in to see you?

“They are looking for a time to come in. They think I’m a top recruit and key focus for them."

Now I'll go find some film..

There's a lot of Dakari Spear content on YouTube, but I'll pick a recent game.

June 21, 2024: The Colony 69, Houston Bellaire 64 (video highlights)

Spear wears #0 for The Colony (gray uniform), and he's up against 2025 recruit Shelton Henderson, jersey #1 for Houston Bellaire (white uniform).

That dunk in the thumbnail image can be seen at about the 3:55 mark.

I found another highlight video of the same game from a slightly different angle -- arguably better, as the ref doesn't keep standing in front of the camera. Both videos are about 12 minutes long.

This game was part of the TABC Showcase (Texas Association of Basketball Coaches). I couldn't find a box score, but 247 Sports has a paywall article about both players, and BallerTV has the full replay with the regular halfcourt angle if you subscribe.

Smooth Eddie better start recruiting this kid since he said he couldn't recall Cuse get involved with any kids in Texas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom