Class of 2023 - SG/F Gavin Griffiths (CT) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG/F Gavin Griffiths (CT)

I was hoping that Syracuse would be a serious consideration.

Always seem like Syracuse identifies and offers talent like Griffiths early and then their senior year comes around and Syracuse disappears from their lists.

I was hoping for Griffiths or Matas Buzelis as potential Syracuse commits. While there is still a chance, dreaming like hoping is not a strategy.

Obviously things can change in a hurry but he wasn’t trying to hard to hide his intention when talking to fans at the Butler game. It looks promising and he would immediately fill a need.
Too bad he can’t coach.

Screenshot_20220408-221342_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-221434_Chrome.jpg

Last I knew, a bunch of posters on the Boneyard thought that way. I have no personal knowledge on this. Just thought I would shared what I found.
I appreciate you sharing that.

We used to lock down these type of recruits in the old days but this group haven't done anything in years. Seems like we are living every year on a transfers or 2.

I mean it’s clear we have prioritized Ducharme for this position next year who’s very good himself so I’m not sure why people are getting their panties in a bunch over this.
144 percent agree.

Last I knew, a bunch of posters on the Boneyard thought that way. I have no personal knowledge on this. Just thought I would shared what I found.
The UConn staff eased up recruiting Griffiths a few months back. It was a shock at the time but nothing came out as to why it happened. Whether he gave them an indication of wanting to go elsewhere or the staff deciding to pursue other targets is unclear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom