Class of 2020 - SG Koby Brea (NY) Portal from Dayton | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SG Koby Brea (NY) Portal from Dayton

Yeah this one is kinda weird. Not because he isn’t talented, I believe he had the best shooting percentage in the nation but we have a bunch of 2 guards/wings already, we weren’t listed in the list of like 20 something schools originally listed that reached out, and his price range in comparison with those other schools on that list id assume is high.

Yeah this one is kinda weird. Not because he isn’t talented, I believe he had the best shooting percentage in the nation but we have a bunch of 2 guards/wings already, we weren’t listed in the list of like 20 somrthing schools originally listed that reached out, and his price range in comparison with those other schools on that list is assume is high m.
Agreed... haven't seen is mentioned anywhere else

Would be bananas to have him and Bell on the court at the same. Lethal shooters. If we get Lefew, could we even land another big time transfer? Would we have the NIL and the playing time to offer?

I’m gonna be honest. I’m not in favor of JJ running point unless we get this kid. If we get this kid have JJ run point, this kid at the 2, Bell at the 3, Freeman at the 4, Lampkin at the 5. Westry, Davis, Moore, Cuffe and McLeod off the bench

I’m gonna be honest. I’m not in favor of JJ running point unless we get this kid. If we get this kid have JJ run point, this kid at the 2, Bell at the 3, Freeman at the 4, Lampkin at the 5. Westry, Davis, Moore, Cuffe and McLeod off the bench
It would improve the shooting and spacing so much. Adding the Hofstra PG for a bench role would be nice too. He can probably get a starting role somewhere else though.

Remember when we hated Girard at the point? This will be worse.

This kid will not be playing in Syracuse. News to me that we've even reached out to him, not sure if it’s true. Don't believe every person who claims to be an "insider" on twitter.
Please Post this 10 times just to make sure people understand it

I read an online poll that said people who are dismissive of the veracity of Twitter are spreading false information to meet their own agenda.

Not everyone here is dialed in with people in the know. Obviously most of these things won't happen but speculation is fun.

Sorry but JJ as PG is a recipe for disaster. Bell would get eaten up at the 2 on D.

Remember when we hated Girard at the point? This will be worse.
Not true. He has wayyyy more all around game than he was able to show at UD. They brought him off the bench and had him float around the 3pt line. He’s not a pg, but he is much more capable than a Cuffe at pg.

Not true. He has wayyyy more all around game than he was able to show at UD. They brought him off the bench and had him float around the 3pt line. He’s not a pg, but he is much more capable than a Cuffe at pg.
My post was about JJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom