Shabaaz free to play | Syracusefan.com

Shabaaz free to play

Calcuse

Walk On
They paid back the little gift and he sat out 3 games, so all is forgiven and game on! Maybe we DON'T cheat enough!

They paid back the little gift and he sat out 3 games, so all is forgiven and game on! Maybe we DON'T cheat enough!

Eh, he accepted travel and lodging on unofficial visits. I just don't see that as being all that sinister. Who cares. Glad he's eligible, if that's what this was over.

The rules are stupid. When our friend played at SU we could have him and his teammates out to the house for dinner, with all the fixings, but I couldn't buy those same friends of his a burger at Chuck's.

They had a recruit getting improper benefits from supporters. I know a school that was found doing that that got a 2 year long probation in 1992 for the same thing, UCLA HAS ONE PLAYER MISS THREE GAMES! fab missed more than that last year and we still don't know why, but it had nothing to do with taking improper benefits!

They had a recruit getting improper benefits from supporters. I know a school that was found doing that that got a 2 year long probation in 1992 for the same thing, UCLA HAS ONE PLAYER MISS THREE GAMES! fab missed more than that last year and we still don't know why, but it had nothing to do with taking improper benefits!

Melos situation isn't even partially related.

The person assisting Muhammad has no relationship with the school, and all actions took place before he enrolled at UCLA. Why would the university, as you intimate, be potentially subject to probation?

A better, though still not perfect, analogy would have the situation with Tennessee football, which saw its (relatively weak) sanctions extended by 2 years b/c the trip was arranged by a booster, and reimbursed by an assistant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom