Shafer is going to be great. | Syracusefan.com

Shafer is going to be great.

Crusty

Living Legend
He mentioned that he has "looked at" head coaching positions over then past few years and said that he has a "three deep" list of coaches for every job. He said he was going to be "quick" but would not "hurry" in his search.

He wants to play the same style offense and be very innovative.

He gets it boys and girls.

I think the new head coach should be referred to henceforth as Scott "Hard-Nose" Shafer.

I haven't come to a place where I really know yet how I feel about this but the thing that I do know is that I am VERY pleased to see how much optimism and excitement there is about his hire. I love the tweets from recruits, current and former players who love the hire. Therefore, I'm definitely in! Where it once (just a few days ago) looked very unsettling, I believe from what I've gathered from others who know a hell of a lot more than I do, that we are in good hands. Once again, I'm all in. :)

I like that he has people in mind already...He's pretty confident on this. That makes me feel good.

He used the term Hard Nosed and variations of it about 18 times while answering a single question on the radio. We are all hard-nosed, some just aren't aware of this fact yet.

i_love_being_hard_nosed_hat-p148551599415279850enxqz_400.jpg

Sounds like he had a binder of his own. Love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom