Shaky Potatoes Tracker, through Pitt II | Syracusefan.com

Shaky Potatoes Tracker, through Pitt II

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
After today's game against Pitt, Cooney has now made 31 of 85 three point attempts, a .365 clip, in ACC play.

On the season he is making 43% of his three point attempts.

With 10 more three point baskets, Cooney will have one of the Top 10 seasons in three pointers made in school history if this PDF from SUathletics is up to date (according to Moqui, it's not as it excludes Dirty's 84 threes made last season, so everyone on the list drops a spot that is below 84). As Cooney advances in to the record books, something magical may happen to his placement on the chart below.

mashed.jpg

Just to reiterate - the Shaky Potatoes Tracker makes no judgment as to Cooney's play. It is merely a statistical observation.

Addendum: The Shaky Potatoes Tracker makes no judgment as to Jim Boeheim's coaching related to Cooney's play, which the Shaky Potatoes Tracker does not judge.

Potato Race Tracker; Cooney vs OiG 3 pt percentage in league play

Player . . . . . .Games . . . .FGM/FGA . . . . . pct
Cooney . . . . . . 10 . . . . . . . 31/85 . . . . . . . . . ..365
OttoinGrotto . .3 . . . . . . . . 5/18 . . . . . . . . . . . .277

Who will walk away with the coveted Danny Schayes Autographed Potato Cup?

Down to 277 for your shooting? Time to hit the gym for some shoot around time.

And how does your team's record compare to the SU record?

Down to 277 for your shooting? Time to hit the gym for some shoot around time.

And how does your team's record compare to the SU record?
Actually I went up like .100 after this game.:noidea:

We're 1 and 2. Tonight's hurt. We were down one with the ball with 20 seconds left and one of our forwards went bizarro Tyler Ennis and tried dribbling behind the back on the perimeter. Ended up losing by three.

Actually I went up like .100 after this game.:noidea:

We're 1 and 2. Tonight's hurt. We were down one with the ball with 20 seconds left and one of our forwards went bizarro Tyler Ennis and tried dribbling behind the back on the perimeter. Ended up losing by three.

I shot 50% last game from three and we still ended up losing in OT due to crumbling under the Pitt-like pressure (and fouling) put on by the other squad. My TOs didn't help either. I'm guessing I'm shooting between 35 - 40% from 3 this year though. Best shooting of my life.

I will fully admit I was concerned in the early ACC games. Not necessarily that Cooney can't make shots, but concerns that he couldn't get open on curls or shake better defenders. My concerns were stupid. Cooney's jerk smirk is the ish.

I shot 50% last game from three and we still ended up losing in OT due to crumbling under the Pitt-like pressure (and fouling) put on by the other squad. My TOs didn't help either. I'm guessing I'm shooting between 35 - 40% from 3 this year though. Best shooting of my life.
Yeah, I'm scoring like 8 points a game, which for me now is incredible.

My game is best described now as "stationary."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom