Shamarko - 2nd or 3rd round? | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko - 2nd or 3rd round?

chakka3421

All Conference
I know it seems like everyone is talking about R Nassib and I am sure he will get drafted tonight or tomorrow. I am really excited for Justin P because without him, we would not have made it to the Pinstripe this year.

However if there is one player on the SU team last year that I was hoping to make it to the NFL, its Sharmarko especially due to his personal story getting to this point. I am hoping he goes in the second round tonight.

I am hoping for him to go to the Eagles in the third round.

I would probably take Cyprien soon if I were Philly or Jamar Taylor from Boise St. If not then Thomas in the third round would be sweet like you say.

I know it seems like everyone is talking about R Nassib and I am sure he will get drafted tonight or tomorrow. I am really excited for Justin P because without him, we would not have made it to the Pinstripe this year.

However if there is one player on the SU team last year that I was hoping to make it to the NFL, its Sharmarko especially due to his personal story getting to this point. I am hoping he goes in the second round tonight.
I like him in the third round possibly to Detroit but no later than a 4th round pick. If Jacksonville picks Nassib, and that is an if, I like Lemon in the 5th their for chemistry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom