Shamarko commercial | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko commercial

OrangeFreek

Starter
Watching the Olympics and a commercial break there is Shamarko doing a workout.. Sprints shuttle and tractor tire flipping.. BIG BOLD " I'll be ready". It was for tickets.. Just made me PUMPED for Sept 1.. I wanna see him LAY someone out! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. (sorry if posted already I just got excited)

My wife was even impressed by that ad. Good job SUAthletics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

484014_328984537193907_760873522_n.jpg

For those of us outside the CNY viewing area if you go to the SUA site and click on the Bromley or Chibane BE Media Day interview the Shamarko ad will run. Also there is an Alex Lemon ad.

How are those commercials legal, but not names on the jerseys?

These are excellent spots. Very well done. Hip and appealing to all demographics. Simple message.

I agree, the crew from SU Athletics, Roger Springfield I assume, did a fine job on these. Especially the Shamarko one. Well done Little Bo Peep!

Shamarko is jacked ... if he doesn't knock someone out this year I'll be shocked ...

about the jerseys and the commercials... these are strictly for ticket sales. I may be mistaken, but these are the 1st commericals with names and everything that i can remember.

It just seems odd and icky to me...

Could they do a commercial for their uncle who owns a car dealership as long as they werent paid?

Back to the commercials... The only thing wrong with the Sharmarko commerical is that he isnt pushing a car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom