Shamarko day to day | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko day to day

Good news for him personally and maybe good news for the team, too. One of Shamarko's colleagues in the defensive backfield was hobbling around campus on crutches a few minutes ago; his right foot was covered in what looked very much like a hard cast.

(Not sure what's fair game as it relates to sharing injury news on here; it'll become common knowledge soon enough, but maybe I shouldn't use his name?)

Good news for him personally and maybe good news for the team, too. One of Shamarko's colleagues in the defensive backfield was hobbling around campus on crutches a few minutes ago; his right foot was covered in what looked very much like a hard cast.

(Not sure what's fair game as it relates to sharing injury news on here; it'll become common knowledge soon enough, but maybe I shouldn't use his name?)
Please tell me that it's not Reddish!!!

Hope it's not Eskridge, we can't lose anyone there, but the least painful lose would be Wilkes or Anderson

Not Reddish, thankfully.

Really. He was only available for spot duty Friday and had even been taken off the punt return team. We didn't need him to have a further setback.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Really. He was only available for spot duty Friday and gad even been taken off the punt return team. We didn't need him to have a further setback.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I don't know what was wrong with Reddish (to my untrained eye, he seemed to be moving pretty cleanly), but the defense needs him to be at full health and seeing as many plays as possible.

and before I forget, a big FU to Holtz from Pitt. Scumbag talking trash after the head to head collision when Sham Wow's on the turf.

Hope you don't find yourself in the same place some where down the road douchebag.

and before I forget, a big FU to Holtz from Pitt. Scumbag talking trash after the head to head collision when Sham Wow's on the turf.

Hope you don't find yourself in the same place some where down the road douchebag.

Didn't like to see that; surprised that this is the first comment on it.

Punk move in a game that too often celebrates punk behavior.

I just saw one replay but it looked like he took two steps toward him to talk stuff after a big collision then backed off when he saw how that he wasn't getting up. If that's what happened I'm okay with it since they all talk after every hit.

If it was more then I agree, him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom