Shamarko | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Posted a video on fb of his 40 times . 4.24 on laser and 4.18 on hand clock.

He's too short, he's too small, he's too slow... he's he's a friggin machine! So glad he came back for another year!

looks super fast. couldnt post the link last night with my iphone , so here it is.

Great to see the coaching staff is utilizing his skills... I know he's had a history of injury, but why not have him return kickoffs?

Im sure Shamarko is plenty fast but do you really think he is posting times better than D Sanders ever posted. 4.2 is world class i hope it is true because if so we need to find a way to put the ball in his hands

Im sure Shamarko is plenty fast but do you really think he is posting times better than D Sanders ever posted. 4.2 is world class i hope it is true because if so we need to find a way to put the ball in his hands

He's legit. There was another youtube clip from a year ago where he absolutely trashed Kobena (track guy) and Kevyn Scott (4.4) guy in a sprint. Closest guy was a step behind everyone else was 2 or more. Not sure if Graham was in that race or not but Shamarko can seriously move.

We should all be encouraged that he has been training W/ PTG. PTG might be the offensive version of Shamarko when all is said and done.

^^^i remember that vid... dorian was in the race. he got trashed to

^^^i remember that vid... dorian was in the race. he got trashed to

He was probably the guy that was only 1 step back which makes sense if he clocked a 4.31 himself.

Good god thats some crazy speed!!! Now if he can put it to good use i'm expecting big things!!!

Get his butt out in the slot every once in a while on O!

Love all the armchair coaches saying we should put him as a kick returner... Have you ever seen him catch a ball? How about make a move in the open field at full speed?

It would be like Max Suter all over again. Run straight until you hit the guy blocking for you, then fall down. Lather, rinse, repeat.

^^^ Have you seen dorian catch? lol...stone hands and he's still in the game your point is?...

Shamarko can catch better than dorian... oh plus he played running back in highschool. He was legit

^^^ Have you seen dorian catch? lol...stone hands and he's still in the game your point is?...

Shamarko can catch better than dorian... oh plus he played running back in highschool. He was legit
Yeah, four years ago at the HIGH SCHOOL level. There is no legitimacy whatsoever compared to kids that have been playing the position since they got here. I love Shamarko, but he needs to focus on defense because he hasn't proven himself there. That is exactly what NFL scouts told him, why else would he come back? Right now he is a kid with a lot speed that has been average at his position on defense, and now people are talking about him being used like Woodson and Howard...

Man this kid deserves some breaks. I hope he has a full year where he is healthy and everything goes well for him. Would love to see him dominate and be a top round pick in the NFL. Dude deserves it.

Love all the armchair coaches saying we should put him as a kick returner... Have you ever seen him catch a ball? How about make a move in the open field at full speed?

It would be like Max Suter all over again. Run straight until you hit the guy blocking for you, then fall down. Lather, rinse, repeat.
I remember Max having some big kick returns including the first SU return TD in what seemed like forever against UL. :noidea:

I remember him flying to the ball against Wake Forest. After his injuries he was slowed down and not the same player. I hope he can stay healthy this year because he is very good when healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom