Shane Battier | Syracusefan.com

Shane Battier

310Pigpen

Starter
On ESPN he has a clip welcoming Syracuse to a real basketball league. Well I'd like to thank you Shane for being a whiny b****. The ACC was never able to compete with the old Big East

On ESPN he has a clip welcoming Syracuse to a real basketball league. Well I'd like to thank you Shane for being a whiny b****. The ACC was never able to compete with the old Big East

Shane Battier has an ACC bias? Well now I've heard everything!

Shane and his teammates took a disappointing L in the Dome in the 2000 NCAA Tourney. It was glorious to watch in person!

Shane and his teammates took a disappointing L in the Dome in the 2000 NCAA Tourney. It was glorious to watch in person!

I remember being at that game, too. Honestly didn't realize what a big upset Florida beating Duke was perceived to be until I got home...my recollection is Florida basically controlled the game and there was no point Duke looked like they could win.

I suspect if Shane saw the way that segment looked, he'd want a do-over. Melo was gracious, which made Battier look terrible. If it was two guys with a little "friendly" trash talk, it would have looked ok.

I suspect if Shane saw the way that segment looked, he'd want a do-over. Melo was gracious, which made Battier look terrible. If it was two guys with a little "friendly" trash talk, it would have looked ok.

I agree and was thinking the same thing. Battier didn't share an Olympic experience with Coach Boeheim and Coach K like Melo did -made himself sound a bit snarky and condescending

Shane Battier is the devil

Didnt think it was that bad actually. He played at Duke, wouldnt expect anything less and thought it was pretty tame.

Battier's head always reminds me of a Shar Pei with all those wrinkles

Reactions: MGP
Didnt think it was that bad actually. He played at Duke, wouldnt expect anything less and thought it was pretty tame.

Today is not the day for rationalization

F Ratface
F Wojo
F Shane
F Laettner
F Hurley
F the Amex Commercials

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie