Sharing the ball | Syracusefan.com

Sharing the ball

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
He struggled but Marek over Oshae sparked ball movement that became a little contagious. Buddy feeding Marek who 9 times out of 10 makes smart and QUICK decisions. No ball stopping. Tyus is very good and was missed but I hope he noticed the ball movement too.

He struggled but Marek over Oshae sparked ball movement that became a little contagious. Buddy feeding Marek who 9 times out of 10 makes smart and QUICK decisions. No ball stopping. Tyus is very good and was missed but I hope he noticed the ball movement too.
I was thinking as the game unfolded that even though Frank was playing that hopefully that it was a precursor to next year's offense.

Don't mean to be down on Oshae but I also definitely noticed the improved ball movement without him in there trying to do too much by himself.

Remember that the reason Frank, Tyus, and OB dominate the ball (often taking long threes or contested twos) when they get it is they usually have few other options. Rarely is anyone in a position to take a pass and do something good with it. This has been going on a long time. I remember wondering why Autry pounded the ball so much. Someone pointed out to me (what should have been obvious) that he had nowhere to go with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom