Shh..Don't Tell Anyone, But CJ Fair | Syracusefan.com

Shh..Don't Tell Anyone, But CJ Fair

LetMeIn

Walk On
...had 20 fg attempts today. That's twice as many as the next leading player and way above his season average of 12.

Not sure if anyone caught this, but a on Gameday, Jalen Rose was saying he thought that Syracuse has a much better updside than L'ville because he has faith that Boeheim is going to start getting more shots for CJ Fair.

Is it possible he is on to something? Granted not all of a Fair's shots today were good ones, but it does seem he definitely has the green light.

Of all of the players on this team, the one I see most capable of stepping into a bigger role at this point is Fair.

Not sure if anyone caught this, but a on Gameday, Jalen Rose was saying he thought that Syracuse has a much better updside than L'ville because he has faith that Boeheim is going to start getting more shots for CJ Fair.

I

I caught it. Digger's head almost exploded

CJ missed a bunch of shots today. He was solid as usual, but missed some easy ones.

CJ missed a bunch of shots today. He was solid as usual, but missed some easy ones.
Yes he did. But to me the important thing is that our best offensive player led the team in shots. I am merely wondering if this doesn't represent a subtle change for the better in the teams' offense. To me, the important thing isn't CJ making these shots, he till shot 45% btw, but more the possibility that the offense is subtly shifting to feature him.

Yes he did. But to me the important thing is that our best offensive player led the team in shots. I am merely wondering if this doesn't represent a subtle change for the better in the teams' offense. To me, the important thing isn't CJ making these shots, he till shot 45% btw, but more the possibility that the offense is subtly shifting to feature him.
Agreed.

I think we'll come to realize he just happened to have more opportunities today, but I hope I'm wrong.

Fair should get a few more shots too, especially at Triche's expense.

I think we'll come to realize he just happened to have more opportunities today, but I hope I'm wrong.
I was repeatedly surprise that Louisville kept losing track of CJ. This is the first team to give him that many opportunities.

Thanks for the statistic! I certainly saw CJ missing some shots he normally makes, which distressed me, but I was happy he was taking them. Everyone in my section was yelling, "Get the ball to CJ!" CJ can hit from everywhere. Give him the damn ball all day! I hope it is strategy.

not surpring. he was flashing to the foul line, which is the vulnerable spot in the 2-3 zone.

...had 20 fg attempts today. That's twice as many as the next leading player and way above his season average of 12.

Is it possible he is on to something? Granted not all of a Fair's shots today were good ones, but it does seem he definitely has the green light.

Of all of the players on this team, the one I see most capable of stepping into a bigger role at this point is Fair.
Yep. And next year CJ is the man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom