Shorts | Syracusefan.com

Shorts

DonLightfoot

All Conference
Anyone else notice a few college players going back to the "short" shorts? It looks kind of funny if only one player on the team does it. Wonder if the trend will expand.

Anyone else notice a few college players going back to the "short" shorts? It looks kind of funny if only one player on the team does it. Wonder if the trend will expand.

I noticed a dude from Michigan wearing them. I have seen them play twice and it looked like he was only one on the team. It was a bit odd

Because Odell does it .
IMG_0999.JPG

It's Retro. First short shorts, then Puma Clydes, Converse One Stars, then Canvas Chucks. After that they will revert back to set shots and hanging peach baskets back up. Oh yeah, jump balls after each hoop as well.

I'll be honest, I used to play sports in those big baggy shorts but as I got older I started to almost feel like the shorts were uncomfortable - just way too much material when running or working out. It's probably just me getting old and grumpy (or just not caring about fashion) but about 5-6 years ago I started wearing shorts just above the knees and it feels a heck of a lot more comfortable working out, playing rugby, or even surfing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom