Shot maker? | Syracusefan.com

Shot maker?

brian williams

Scout Team
After watching our last six games I'm more than a little depressed. Who in our recruiting class is going to step up and solve our offensive struggles? Who is going to play with hunger and heart? Somebody get me out of this mindset.

we need shot makers not maker. Thats what other teams have.
And if Fair leaves we return 0 literally.

After watching our last six games I'm more than a little depressed. Who in our recruiting class is going to step up and solve our offensive struggles? Who is going to play with hunger and heart? Somebody get me out of this mindset.
Tyler The Creator.

Roberson will surprise inside and outside, but since we need low post moves, this guy will give us something we haven't shown teams this year.

I really think Buss will be the scorer and get the most PT right away out of the incoming class. Playing at Brewster and having a yr on the others has already helped him overall. His handle looks decent and jumper looks good but inconsistent at times. Im excited about all of our 13 class and will welcome any one of them to be impact freshman. I dont want to put any crazy expectations on any of them except that Ennis can be solid and handle the speed of the college game. I dont see next yr being a down yr at all, I mean...can we have any more inconsistent guard play next yr then we already have now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom