Should Oregon stay ahead of Alabama? | Syracusefan.com

Should Oregon stay ahead of Alabama?

sufandu

Living Legend
Stanford has a higher ranking than Texas A&M did when they beat Alabama, and Stanford-vs-Oregon was a closer game that went into ovetime.

Stanford has a higher ranking than Texas A&M did when they beat Alabama, and Stanford-vs-Oregon was a closer game that went into ovetime.

There is no chance of that happening. The pollsters cant get alabama in the 2 spot fast enough.

How many teams that Oregon has beaten will be ranked in 14 hours?

There is no chance of that happening. The pollsters cant get alabama in the 2 spot fast enough.
I absolutely agree. And I actually think Alabama would beat Oregon head to head because they're a better version of Stanford, but if you go by each team's loss, Oregon's was "better". That's the argument people used last year to put Alabama ahead of other one loss teams.

I absolutely agree. And I actually think Alabama would beat Oregon head to head because they're a better version of Stanford, but if you go by each team's loss, Oregon's was "better". That's the argument people used last year to put Alabama ahead of other one loss teams.

This year it will come down to Arkansas State, Fresno State, and Tennessee Tech. Oregon simply didn't even make an effort to challenge themselves.

BTW, you're right that Bama would wipe Oregon's butt all over the field, but that's moot.

This year it will come down to Arkansas State, Fresno State, and Tennessee Tech. Oregon simply didn't even make an effort to challenge themselves.

BTW, you're right that Bama would wipe Oregon's butt all over the field, but that's moot.

They were supposed to play Kansas St. but that punk bitch Snyder backed out

How many teams that Oregon has beaten will be ranked in 14 hours?

Here's a tidbit since you are mentioning ranked teams as a criteria. Arizona beat Washington 52-17...USC 39-36 and #21 Ok St 59-38 and yet have fewer votes in the polls.

imo and based from what i've seen this year oregon is still the friggin' scariest team out there.

imo and based from what i've seen this year oregon is still the friggin' scariest team out there.
Maybe. However, it seems that at least once a year they lose to a team that is physical enough to punch them in the mouth. It's hard to use your speed when the other teams defense is pushing your o-line into the backfield.I think Alabama would rough up Oregon in the trenches just like Stanford.

I know it seems like I'm playing both sides. I just don't like that a loss by an SEC team hurts them less than a loss by a non-SEC team despite them happening at about the same time to similarly ranked opponents.

I really hope Georgia wins that game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really hope Georgia wins that game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

UGA won't but it will probably be a better game than many would think. Jarvis Jones is amazing but they don't have the D to give them the margin of error they need .. Murray is prone to error and will have a tough time against Bama because he isn't super mobile. I just hope they don't egg his house again if UGA gets snowed under.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom