Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Antoine Mason? | Syracusefan.com

Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Antoine Mason?

I'm not opposed to it but a commenter raised a valid point. How many points wouldl Patterson and BJ have scored if they were on Niagara last year? My only real question is whether he is a PG that can handle the ball or just a shooter/scorer? If he's a volume shooter I'd say pass. If he's a PG that ran the team and because of the lack of talent around him was forced into being the #1 scoring option also then I'd say bring him in. Its a one year thing and we have a one year hole we didn't expect and didn't replace in recruiting yet. And to answer one of the writers questions...I could care less how Trevor would feel and whether it would hurt his confidence. If he's that fragile then we need to be looking for another longer term replacement also (actually already have found one in Richardson). As always the HOFer will make the best decision for the program.

why so the dnp coach's choice can grow. if boeheim is leaving fine, if not no

I saw him play against Canisius and UB last semester.

No, no we should not go after him.

Why not? Rather give it to somebody than a walk on.

NO. Just is a volume shooter. Team around him was terrible after Mihalich left, they needed him to score 30 a game for them to compete. He is not a point guard or a shooter or overly athletic. He would offer us nothing. When he played on a good Niagara team in 2012. He played second fiddle to Juan'ya Greene who transferred to Hofstra with Mihalich. I would take Greene, never Mason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom