shrader vs ranked and unranked | Syracusefan.com

shrader vs ranked and unranked

Millhouse

Living Legend
Shrader is 11th in the country in passer rating against unranked teams and 14th from the bottom against ranked teams (83rd)

My story for why that happened is that this is actually a good offense, Anae and beck are actually pretty good, but this offense has very little talent and is so hopeless against superior athletes that no scheme can matter that much

Shrader is 11th in the country in passer rating against unranked teams and 14th from the bottom against ranked teams (83rd)

My story for why that happened is that this is actually a good offense, Anae and beck are actually pretty good, but this offense has very little talent and is so hopeless against superior athletes that no scheme can matter that much

Or that he’s been hurt when playing ranked teams.

Or that he’s been hurt when playing ranked teams.

Or he isn't a good QB and a superior athlete and able to put up numbers versus weaker teams because of that.

He has been hurt and other key O players have been hurt as well.
his injury has hurt his rushing a lot and indirectly hurt his passing but not that much.

he doesn't throw the ball well enough to be semi-consistently successful against excellent teams. I've always been ok with that, no one has a scheme that good

Or he isn't a good QB and a superior athlete and able to put up numbers versus weaker teams because of that.
he wasn't able to do that last year, his passing efficiency was bad against ranked and unranked.

so something changed this year.

he wasn't able to do that last year, his passing efficiency was bad against ranked and unranked.

so something changed this year.

Like you said Anae and Beck is what is different

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom