SI Sportsman of the Year is----------- | Syracusefan.com

SI Sportsman of the Year is-----------

As good a choice as any and well-deserved.

He earned it and had a year for the ages... now its time for him to take a backseat this year :)

Edit to add: I can't quite believe Pat Riley loves this guy so much...on the court, off the court. Calling him BOAT is craziness. He's not even top 30.

He earned it and had a year for the ages... now its time for him to take a backseat this year :)

Edit to add: I can't quite believe Pat Riley loves this guy so much...on the court, off the court. Calling him BOAT is craziness. He's not even top 30.

A...I love that post!

44cuse

Too long of an article to read. What is BOAT?

So who is it? "The man with no name" :)

and here we go

Damn it, I thought this was my year.

Can't really disagree with the selection of Lebron. The guy had an epic season and exercised a lot of demons on the biggest stage.

But I did read an article on SI a few days ago by Tyler Perry (for reasons no one can explain) vouching for the no-legged sprinter from the Olympics. Talked about how inspirational he is to anyone affected by disabilities. He would've been a great selection as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom