SIAP: Syracuse v. SDSU TV | Syracusefan.com

SIAP: Syracuse v. SDSU TV

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
Looks like it's being carried live on Comcast Sports Network and NESN. Believe that's channel 628 for those with Directv.

Looks like it's being carried live on Comcast Sports Network and NESN. Believe that's channel 628 for those with Directv.
Which Comcast? I just looked at the schedule for Comcast Sports Network Philadelphia and it shows the 76ers on TV next Friday (Nov. 9).

Are we really playing on a ship and not even getting on real tv?

Are we really playing on a ship and not even getting on real tv?

We're playing on a fake ship (it's a museum) so we get fake TV

Per Matt Sarz, game can also be found on Fox Sports Pacific, FOX Sports Arizona PLUS
FOX Sports North, Prime Ticket, FOX Sports Wisconsin PLUS, Comcast Sportsnet Chicago, NESN
and MASN2

Per Matt Sarz, game can also be found on Fox Sports Pacific, FOX Sports Arizona PLUS
FOX Sports North, Prime Ticket, FOX Sports Wisconsin PLUS, Comcast Sportsnet Chicago, NESN
and MASN2
It looks like I am going to have to hope for some sort of bootlegged online video feed or else I will be stuck having to listen to the game via Orange All-Access audio. I am going to vote for Syracuse to not play on a ship again if this turns out to be the TV scenarios.

Which Comcast? I just looked at the schedule for Comcast Sports Network Philadelphia and it shows the 76ers on TV next Friday (Nov. 9).
The game is on "The Comcast Network" in the Philly area.

Why the heck isn't MSG+ showing the game? They show football games produced by FSN every Saturday. They don't have any hockey to show, so why not?

and MASN2
Looking at the TV listings for Time Warner, channel 237 is Fox College Sports Pacific. I know its in that same tier of channels we had to buy to watch the SU Minnesota Football Game. Maybe it will be on this channel?
http://tvlistings.timewarnercable.c...annelLineUp/?headendId=NY31593X&zipCode=13210

DirecTV shows that there's a "Battle of the Midway Pregame" show at 7:00

628 NESN (game + pregame)
635 MSG+ (game + pregame)
665 CSNCHD (game only)
668 FSNORHD (game only)
693 PTHD [PrimeTicket] (game + pregame)

If you get one of these channels via your provider then you should be all set.

Why the heck isn't MSG+ showing the game? They show football games produced by FSN every Saturday. They don't have any hockey to show, so why not?
MSG+ is carrying the game (according to DirecTV's online program guide).

What surpises me most is that ESPN didn't pick this up on the home network or the U... I understand Kentucky/Md to showcase the reigning champs, but we're the only game featuring two ranked teams.. Poor form!

MSG+ is carrying the game (according to DirecTV's online program guide).

I looked on MSG's website just before I posted that and it didn't say they were showing it. Now it does.

I looked on MSG's website just before I posted that and it didn't say they were showing it. Now it does.
Mike waters confirmed it will be on MSG+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom