Sides our offense | Syracusefan.com

Sides our offense

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
And lack of production from the center position, lack of another 3 point shooter off the bench other than king -dirty - filthy- stinkybutt. What else do you guys think we need to improve upon in cuseville usa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball movement is a big one. We have to do a better job moving the ball around and making the tough MTM teams work harder. We have some one on one skill players but not Dion/Scoop type of skillsets.

MCW still has multiple possessions where he decides he's going to drive and shoot no matter what

MCW still has multiple possessions where he decides he's going to drive and shoot no matter what

That is one thing that is definitely frustrating with him.. when plan A fails.. there never seems to be a plan B and if it just so happens there is - usually that is because the ball touched Triche's hands or CJ's hands first. Either that or it happens off an offensive board.

There has to be movement from side to side as well as inside out. BT and JSouth are money when uncontested from deep but with a hand their face not so much. The other thing I think they need to run a play or to at the beginning of the game for Rak. Seems like when he gets a bucket or two early he is more energized on both ends of the court.

My beef is that we struggle to score so often out of half court offensive sets, so I'd prefer to see us do more to generate transition scoring opportunities that take some of the pressure off of having to execute half court sets. Wouldn't mind seeing us press a little more which would accomplish three things: speeding up tempo, giving the opposition some different looks out of zone, and generating turnovers that enable us to get some easier scoring opportunities.

And lack of production from the center position, lack of another 3 point shooter off the bench other than king -dirty - filthy- stinkybutt. What else do you guys think we need to improve upon in cuseville usa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need Cooney to start having 5+ three pointer games.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom