Sidibe / Anselem Update | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe / Anselem Update

Bourama practiced thursday and friday. He should have played tonight. Why are we following NYS quarantine contract tracing protocols anyway. We are a private university.

I work for a private university and we follow state,NCAA, and League guidelines. Not sure why a University wouldn't.

We could easily tell the state off. Our governor has no control or say over a private university. What is he going to do ?

Please remember these are D1 College Basketball players. Not Aunt Julie and Uncle John in Palm Springs Senior Center. We need these guys back Sidibe should have played today after he practiced thursday and friday.

We could easily tell the state off. Our governor has no control or say over a private university. What is he going to do ?

Please remember these are D1 College Basketball players. Not Aunt Julie and Uncle John in Palm Springs Senior Center. We need these guys back Sidibe should have played today after he practiced thursday and friday.
that's not the way it works.
SU and many (all) other universities take a ton of funding.
And require adhering to health regulations/standards, or will be shut down in the blink of an eye.

Ok I'm not going to get into this on the whole ignoring guidelines debate. I will just say it won't work the way you think it will.

The coaching staff doesn't make the call on injured players. They training staff does and they should always do what's in the best interest of the athlete and their future.

He practiced thursday and friday.
I'm sure he practiced but we don't what he did in practice. Was he a full go, limited, individual workout without contact. Practice can mean a lot of different things compared to playing in a game full speed.

Ban please.

I'm sure he practiced but we don't what he did in practice. Was he a full go, limited, individual workout without contact. Practice can mean a lot of different things compared to playing in a game full speed.

Game time decision two games in a row. Just saying. If we play Frank vs Pitt we win. We just needed another big out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom