Sidibe with a DNP?? | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe with a DNP??

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Clearly we have had issues with getting any sort of offensive production from Pascal and Jalen and Frank have been dissapointing this season to say the least but has anyone underwhelmed more then Sidibe this season.?To get zero minutes against a team like FSU who has multiple athletic big men speaks volumes. I am terrified of the thought of him potentially starting next year, he does not look anywhere close to being a D1 center at this point. I know we lost out on Stewart, Wahab and other big men but we need to pull out all the stops and get someone here for next year because Sidibe looks like he would struggle to get minutes at Colgate right now. Baffling how bad he and Carey have looked this season, so much for finally having quality depth.

Marek will add a pound or two and play starting center. Problem solved. Ha.

Why wasn't JB asked about this in the presser? I'd like to know what's going on there as well. Need some height out there against that team.

Marek will add a pound or two and play starting center. Problem solved. Ha.

They could give him the vitamins Cooney and Hulk Hogan took, and then your post wouldnt even have to be sarcastic. ;)

Why wasn't JB asked about this in the presser? I'd like to know what's going on there as well. Need some height out there against that team.

From what I watched in the presser, JB really didn't take questions. He just snapped at everyone.

From what I watched in the presser, JB really didn't take questions. He just snapped at everyone.
He was cranky because he missed his nap on Sunday while at the Super Bowl.

He was cranky because he missed his nap on Sunday while at the Super Bowl.

I'd imagine he had a fantastic nap in the private jet on the way down. And back. And no, I've got no problem with him doing it. Just jealous is all.

They would have had 3 more and 1s if sidibe played

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom