Sidibe | Syracusefan.com

Sidibe

He’s been solid in every game. It’s nice to see a big catch and finish. He’s also learning to slip screens and roll to the hoop. With our shooters the slip will be there all year. He keeps getting better and better. You can tell JB is gaining confidence in his play. We need 25-30 minutes a game from him. This is the best passing team I’ve seen in years. Shooters get the ball on time and in rhythm. Girard has a lot to do with this and then it gets contagious.

Everyone gets a like in this thread. Except NateW...

Just kidding. You get one too. :)
What.. are ya doing favors for creatorsgame ?
E887BDBA-79FB-4BD1-9EBE-720BA93D0892.jpeg

All we need from Bourama is to stay healthy, rebound and contest the other teams’ bigs. Offensively if he catch catch passes when open and dunk, make layups and shoot over 50 % from the line, I’ll gladly take that. It’s more than we had the right to expect coming into this year based on his past performance.
I give the kid a ton of credit. He clearly has worked hard to get healthy and improve. He plays hard. By all accounts he practices hard and has worked at his free throws. He has also done a decent job of not bringing his arms down when defending a player in the little post and picking up cheap fouls. You can see his confidence growing, just hope he can stay healthy and keep it up against the better competition.

Sidibe and Edwards are a big offensive upgrade over Chewy. We lose some on the defensive side, but it’s more than made up for on the offensive side.

Edwards continues to impress me with his movement and offensive abilities. He’s a diamond in the rough if I’ve ever seen one.

We are no longer playing 4 on 5 on the offensive side of the ball.

He’s been solid in every game. It’s nice to see a big catch and finish. He’s also learning to slip screens and roll to the hoop. With our shooters the slip will be there all year. He keeps getting better and better. You can tell JB is gaining confidence in his play. We need 25-30 minutes a game from him. This is the best passing team I’ve seen in years. Shooters get the ball on time and in rhythm. Girard has a lot to do with this and then it gets contagious.
He's been a most pleasant surprise. People expected a 3 pt shooting team and in addition we actually run plays inside.

Probably off a bit or not updated because I know he went 1-3 in one sequence today

Probably right... got them off ESPN's stat page. I think they only had him for 4 games.

I remember hearing a WAER sports guy say that he was something like 15-16 at one point this season. Not sure if that is accurate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom