Signing Day PC | Syracusefan.com

Signing Day PC

upperdeck

Living Legend
per Matt Park

The web software is brand new and my understanding is that charging was a mistake. The archive is posted now.

Not that its free yet but perhaps soon.. the fact it was over looked again shows the lack of competency .

per Matt Park

The web software is brand new and my understanding is that charging was a mistake. The archive is posted now.

Not that its free yet but perhaps soon.. the fact it was over looked again shows the lack of competency .
For those who are local, TWC (323) is re-broadcasting the show at 6:00 and 9:00 tonight.

Couple of interesting takeaways:

Targeted a total of 7 NYS kids. If I had to guess, it would be Thomas Holley, Jay Hayes, Curtis Samuel, Quadree Ollison, Chad Mavety, and the two we landed, Naes and WW.

Specifically mentioned Thomas Holley and Jay Hayes as the DT's we struck out on in the City, "lost kids to Florida and ND" that led them recruiting Samuels and Harvey. Still wondering if those two were on the radar as backup plans all along or if they were really 11th hour adds.

Liked the focus on how the staff recruits - they target kids they want, kids that fit - that's exactly what they should be doing. That's how you build a program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom