Since duke lost to St. John’s .. | Syracusefan.com

Since duke lost to St. John’s ..

Will Dougie say they shouldn’t be in the tourney ? Pretty sure losing 1 game to The johnnies is exclusion criteria per his rules

I still cant believe he wrote a false article about me challenging him at the Final efffff***(edit, it wouldnt let me write the letter that comes after E on it's own, so I had to write it like that unfortunately) about his stupidity. Really, many of these people are not much better with their prognostications than you sorru SOBs, but they just have differecent connections/geneology than you, or youd be getting paid to express your opinions instead. I kind of wish media people had stats the same as baseball players on the back of their cards, and would be released when their numbers got too low.

Did anyone else notice the floor at MSG reads “we are New York’s team “underneath both baskets?

Did anyone else notice the floor at MSG reads “we are New York’s team “underneath both baskets?

Yep. I figured since they owned us two years in a row, they really must have taken offense to that SU slogan

I still cant believe he wrote a false article about me challenging him at the Final efffff***(edit, it wouldnt let me write the letter that comes after E on it's own, so I had to write it like that unfortunately) about his stupidity. Really, many of these people are not much better with their prognostications than you sorru SOBs, but they just have differecent connections/geneology than you, or youd be getting paid to express your opinions instead. I kind of wish media people had stats the same as baseball players on the back of their cards, and would be released when their numbers got too low.
Will you tell the story again or post a link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom