Since I believe many "connected" posters here | Syracusefan.com

Since I believe many "connected" posters here

Which is the prevailing factor in the recent developments?

• Facilities and upgrades?

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Compensation for Him?

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Compensation for Staff?

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Administration roadblocks?

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Lure of the NFL?

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Knowledge of upcoming sanctions?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACC Challenge?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HeaterCuse22

All Conference
Know more than they can share perhaps we can do a poll where the answeres are anoymous and zero in on the factor that is the biggest issue here.

Know more than they can share perhaps we can do a poll where the answeres are anoymous and zero in on the factor that is the biggest issue here.

Sanctions?

Anything from School to NCAA type penalties for anything. I was just asking if it was a possibility. I mean Tressel got taken down in part because his team was selling their personal stuff so wierd stuff happens.

Sorry cant edit the list...and I apparently forgot Fan Support or Lackthereof.

Oh well. Guess I am just frustrated. I mean this type of thing certainly wont help fan support.

I have not voted since I have absolutely NO inside information. By that I don't know anyone who is on intimate terms with Doug or TGD nor am I friends with either of them, not even their secretaries.

That said, I am impressed that more 20 SyracuseFan posters fell they have sufficient inside information to cast a vote on what is the primary motivation behind Doug's decision to interview for an NFL job. Very impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom