Since I can't go to any SU football games this season... | Syracusefan.com

Since I can't go to any SU football games this season...

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
...Gonna go to the FSU/Savannah St game this weekend. Just moved (in the last month or so) back to the Florida Panhandle. Got tickets for $15 each. And, yes it's that Savannah St that just lost a close game to Ok St, 82-0.

Taking the family (wife and son), my brother/sister-in-law and 14 yr old nephew, so should be good company at least.

Doak Campbell is about 90 minutes from where I live.

Savannah State could end up in the Big East soon anyway. The line in that FSU game is 70.5 so you'll see history being made if FSU covers.

It's pretty funny to see their conference schedule and realize how many teams in there have played Rutgers recently.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/teams/ssx

...Gonna go to the FSU/Savannah St game this weekend. Just moved (in the last month or so) back to the Florida Panhandle. Got tickets for $15 each. And, yes it's that Savannah St that just lost a close game to Ok St, 82-0.

Taking the family (wife and son), my brother/sister-in-law and 14 yr old nephew, so should be good company at least.

Excuse me, it was 84-0.

Went to an FSU/Clemson basketball game a few years back. Attendance and atmosphere were atrocious. I'd love to see a football game in Doak Campbell, though.

Went to an FSU/Clemson basketball game a few years back. Attendance and atmosphere were atrocious. I'd love to see a football game in Doak Campbell, though.

Gonna try to get tickets to FSU/Duke and FSU/UNC basketball games...will definitely root for FSU againts Duke and probably against UNC.

I would drink a beer for every FSU TD. How fun would that be!
l.jpg