Since the hoyas beat us 61-39 | Syracusefan.com

Since the hoyas beat us 61-39

Does this mean that Duke is now on its slide? Sign me up if so.

Does this mean that Duke is now on its slide? Sign me up if so.

Duke's next year recruiting class is scary. If Ennis and Grant jump to the NBA we are screwed.

Duke's next year recruiting class is scary. If Ennis and Grant jump to the NBA we are screwed.
There is a reason JB is #2 on the all time win list. We will surely miss anyone that leaves but I like what JB has in the cupboard.

So is unc's

Wow! They have Two-Grants and One-Ennis coming in.

If we lose Grant and Ennis to the NBA we are in for a tough slog next year.

the hoyas are 18-15, lost in first round of NCAA

we are 33-6 , went to final 4

just saying

They shoulda signed that contract. We may never play them again.

Wow! They have Two-Grants and One-Ennis coming in.

If we lose Grant and Ennis to the NBA we are in for a tough slog next year.

Yeah, people raved about Cal's class at Kentucky this year, but Duke has 4 top 10 players in next year's class, and 2 of them are legit big men, one of whom is one-and-done, and one of whom will be around for a few years.

image.jpg

So, Dro in Clay reads this forum (or is on this forum) and calls into UFR with stats like this...

What's your point?

I take the recruiting rankings with a grain of salt. The so called experts know less than our coaches. We have had mcw, waiters, Wes, Flynn, and next probably Ennis and grant all become lottery picks ranked outside the top 20. Duke and unc had about 8 burger boys this year and we beat them. Kentucky was overrated this year. The recruiting rankings are more about what school you go to than how good you really are. We will be loaded next year, I could care less who Duke signs.

I take the recruiting rankings with a grain of salt. The so called experts know less than our coaches. We have had mcw, waiters, Wes, Flynn, and next probably Ennis and grant all become lottery picks ranked outside the top 20. Duke and unc had about 8 burger boys this year and we beat them. Kentucky was overrated this year. The recruiting rankings are more about what school you go to than how good you really are. We will be loaded next year, I could care less who Duke signs.

I sure hope you are correct and the Syracuse coaches have a lot more to do with picking players that make us successful than the people rating them.

I agree with your premise, I trust our coaches. Their ability to evaluate talent is second to none.

With that said, you just listed two McDonalds All-Americans, and a consensus five star talent whom SHOULD have played in the Mcdonalds game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom