Single Game Tickets... | Syracusefan.com

Single Game Tickets...

TBCuse11

Starter
question(s) for the forum...

1. When do single game tickets usually go on sale?

2. Do you get to choose prior to everyone else if you are a football season tix holder?

3. What is the best way to assure you get seats when they do go on sale... SU box office, call, go there, etc...

Want to make sure i get tix for Duke, Indiana and the season finale (not sure who that is). Cant miss CJ's last game.

thanks in advance.

Usually in early October, I think. I'd go in person to select seats at that time, but the phone's probably fine, too.

Speaking of which, I was just at the Dome box office an hour ago (busy summer...forgot to renew my seats). The ACC logo is on the floor, and there's some snazzy new artwork (including the original Dome logo) on the concourse walls. (Sorry, didn't get a photo)

Season Ticket holders only have until 7/26 to renew - so somtime after that...but they can't start selling single game tickets until they announce the schedule.

I've never heard of FB Season Ticket holders getting priority, but it sounds like a good way to sell more FB tickets.

The single game tickets usually go on sale on the 2nd Wednesday in October. (Last two years on 10/10/12 and 10/12/11.) Priority tickets usually go on sale a day earlier. Tickets for big games, e.g. Duke, will be limited even if you buy the tickets the 1st day they go on sale.

Speaking of which, I was just at the Dome box office an hour ago (busy summer...forgot to renew my seats). The ACC logo is on the floor, and there's some snazzy new artwork (including the original Dome logo) on the concourse walls. (Sorry, didn't get a photo)

Original.jpg

http://www.9wsyr.com/sports/content...-basketball-court/NFSfn8aZ-k2tLHH9ZiQ1WQ.cspx

Season Ticket holders only have until 7/26 to renew - so somtime after that...but they can't start selling single game tickets until they announce the schedule.

I've never heard of FB Season Ticket holders getting priority, but it sounds like a good way to sell more FB tickets.

bingo. I wonder why they havent done this. it would surely add at least 500 more season ticket holders for football. Cuse hoops runs this town, so use it t their advantage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom