SIngle game tix for all games except UNC, Pitt and Duke... | Syracusefan.com

SIngle game tix for all games except UNC, Pitt and Duke...

cto

Administrator
FairfaxOrange has two good seats in Section 107, and he wants to sell his tickets for all games except UNC, Pitt and Duke. Please send him a private message if interested. I can vouch for him ; he's a good guy. I will leave this post pinned for 24 hours.

This is kind of funny .. Three people sent PMs to me, rather than to Fairfax... and one person asked me for a character reference on him. Yes, I do vouch for him. And please communicate directly with Fairfax. Sending messages to me only slows down the process... especially since I am about to leave for the airport and a flight.

I just arranged for tickets to SU- Nova, and SU - NCSU. So those are no longer available. Thanks for your help, J. Have a safe trip.

I sent you a message fairfax. Was hoping to make arrangements for a few games.

Thanks everybody... The following games are gone: Duke, UNC, Pitt, Miami, Indiana, Nova, NCState, Notre Dame and High Point.

If you're interested in any of the others, please let me know...

What a pleasure to deal with !!! I sent Fairfax a PM. He responded very quickly. I sent him the money via paypal and he sent me the tickets within minutes of receiving the transfer. As easy a transaction as you could ask for. Thanks so much for the tickets !

PS - yes, very easy t deal with. Although he did sell one game that I was promised, all is forgiven and i will be at BIG MONDAY vs Notre Dame (two days after we rock Duke).

FFC is legit. I paid him via paypal and found him to be a gentleman. I received the promised tickets this morning.

Fairfax is terrific. The whole transaction consisted of a couple quick emails and I have my tickets printed out and on my desk already. He is one good dude!

Oh. This must be your theater trip over seas. Have a great time!!!!!