Sirius XM College Football Playbook | Syracusefan.com

Sirius XM College Football Playbook

OburgCuse

Starter
with Jack Arute and Mike Leach. Did anybody listen today?

I was listening for a little bit in the car and when they were talking about upsets this past weekend obviously one of games mentioned was our game. Jack was basically saying how we were getting better and such but then he said something about it being a big win for us this year after losing the way we did last year. I was like What and tweeted Jack letting him know that we won last year at Morgantown and he then mentioned me and my tweet on the air almost immediately. He kinda blew it off as if he didn't say we lost there, but I got a good laugh out of it as I was cruising down the road. LOL

with Jack Arute and Mike Leach. Did anybody listen today?

I was listening for a little bit in the car and when they were talking about upsets this past weekend obviously one of games mentioned was our game. Jack was basically saying how we were getting better and such but then he said something about it being a big win for us this year after losing the way we did last year. I was like What and tweeted Jack letting him know that we won last year at Morgantown and he then mentioned me and my tweet on the air almost immediately. He kinda blew it off as if he didn't say we lost there, but I got a good laugh out of it as I was cruising down the road. LOL

Haha. He totally insinuated we lost last year. I just got XM last week and I'm totally digging the mad dog and college channels. Mike Lindsley can bite me.