Sitting high in the upper deck at Byrd | Syracusefan.com

Sitting high in the upper deck at Byrd

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Tomcat and I were in total agreement how stupid it would be to go back to an outside stadium at SU. We were a mile from the field, it was half empty, you felt like you were disengaged from the action, it was twice as cold and windy up there ,and it just generally sucked except we were winning and I was happy.

Sorry the seats were so high...initially I was told they would be 10-15 rows lower

Sorry the seats were so high...initially I was told they would be 10-15 rows lower
Meant to be criticism of stadium not tickets you got us....bel.ieve me Im grateful you did outstanding job as always

We were freezing so we left at halftime and went to looneys. Great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meant to be criticism of stadium not tickets you got us....bel.ieve me Im grateful you did outstanding job as always

That's not what you said at the tailgate...sorry Mark... ;)

maybe if you weren't so busy getting back from east hartford to watch your beloved huskies...

Tomcat and I were in total agreement how stupid it would be to go back to an outside stadium at SU. We were a mile from the field, it was half empty, you felt like you were disengaged from the action, it was twice as cold and windy up there ,and it just generally sucked except we were winning and I was happy.
I've said a number of times we don't need a bigger outdoor stadium. Let's turn the Dome into the Cameron Indoor of college football.