Six days to rest up | Syracusefan.com

Six days to rest up

RF2044

Living Legend
So, our next game is Sunday. That's six days to rest up after playing a pair of tough games, and having to travel on the day in-between.

It's six more days for Matt Moyer to get therapy on his ankle.

Six more days for Bourama Sidibe to [hopefully] get his tendinitis to where he can play.

Six days for our iron men [out of necessity] to recuperate physically and get their legs back.

Need to capitalize against Wake Forest. The last time we had a lengthy "break" like this, we came out and shot the lights out against BC. Here's hoping that history repeats.

So, our next game is Sunday. That's six days to rest up after playing a pair of tough games, and having to travel on the day in-between.

Six more days for Bourama Sidibe to [hopefully] get his tendinitis to where he can play.

Six days for our iron men [out of necessity] to recuperate physically and get their legs back.

Need to capitalize against Wake Forest. The last time we had a lengthy "break" like this, we came out and shot the lights out against BC. Here's hoping that history repeats.
The rest will help us. I also thing the practice time will help too. This team is so young and I think the practice helps, especially for Marek and OB and other players that are in the first years playing meaningful minutes. Which I guess is basically everyone.

Plus having home games, means we don't have to travel for like ten days. Rest up, have great practices, study hard and get energized. Be Proud. Be Loud. Be Orange!!! It's amazing how one game changes the outlook of the fanbase.

wuz up with howard's hand . last night we saw (and heard) some major discomfort on the tumble.

Last edited:
We seem to be better on offense on a short break, not sure I like going almost a week without playing.

We seem to be better on offense on a short break, not sure I like going almost a week without playing.
With all the minutes these guys have played lately I think we need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom