Sixers-Celts series has been great so far... | Syracusefan.com

Sixers-Celts series has been great so far...

Deano

All American
Throw out Game 3 and this has to be one of the most exciting series so far. I thought Philly was toast tonight down double digits in the third quarter but they wilted the lead down and down then finally got the lead. Andre I. really stepped up tonight and the extra passes that Thaddeus Young made tonight were sweet. I think this goes 7 games and at this point not sure who wins but going to enjoy it.

That foul line, mini dribble drive pass Thaddeus Young made towards the end of the game was one of the nicest big man passes I have ever seen.

I think its been an abomination as far as officiating.

The Celtics played a lousy 2nd half, but the disparity at the line was ridiculous. Not sure how any team could overcome that.

Throw out Game 3 and this has to be one of the most exciting series so far. I thought Philly was toast tonight down double digits in the third quarter but they wilted the lead down and down then finally got the lead. Andre I. really stepped up tonight and the extra passes that Thaddeus Young made tonight were sweet. I think this goes 7 games and at this point not sure who wins but going to enjoy it.
Annoying Doris Burke has not been giving the Sixers any credit. She got on this Celtics are giving away the game kick & just wouldn't let go of it.