Slightly OT 9/21/2024 (Sports Bets in College Football) | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT 9/21/2024 (Sports Bets in College Football)

CarlsbergMD

Walk On
I have been on a decent heater with some bonuses and have cashed some nice tickets...I've been getting a hankering to start one of these threads, and if not allowed, I completely understand...Here are my three games, I am targeting this weekend...

I like Ohio +19.5 versus Kentucky...UK just had that 13-12 barn burner versus UGA, and I have watched Vandergriff in Kentucky's other match ups...I've been completely un-impressed. Ohio played us tough, and if they're able to to run the ball after the energy expenditure against Georgia +19.5 seems reasonable...Although could be a complete trap for rubes like myself...

I received a 20 percent bonus, and On BETMGM right now USC is +100 for -6...The Wolverines are starting Alex Oriji, and I'm left to believe that Oriji is a one dimensional running QB. I'd expect to see USC to stack the box, and shut down the run, but then again it's a Lincoln Riley led defense...Vegas was extremely generous with the line with UM versus Texas, and I have to believe it was kept artificially inflated reversely in favor of Michigan given that Michigan is a huge fanbase, and Sports betting online is live in the State of Michigan...In no way was Texas a 7.5 favorite with this iteration of the Wolverines...

Next bet, I like Georgia Tech +10.5 at Louisville...GT played FSU and Syracuse very close...Tyler Slough, Louisville QB, has put up good numbers versus less than stellar low level FBS competition...Georgia Tech seems to have a decent coach finally, and I see this game favoring Louisville, but at a 3-4.5 point favorite...

Wildcard Game of the Night...

I love betting on BYU because gambling is antithetical to teachings of Joseph Smith; however, I enjoy casting lots on the Mormons at home at 10:30 PM ET in Provo Utah versus Kansas State...BYU +6.5 seems doable, but they usually f-me once a season...If I win the first three, I should go all-in and then tithe 10 percent if the Cougs pull it out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom