Slightly OT: does Reifsnyder live in PA or have family there? | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: does Reifsnyder live in PA or have family there?

JrodCuse

All Conference
I was pulling and packing orders for our baby clothing co and I saw the last name and it made me wonder if we got our first order from a cuse sports alum. Would be pretty darn cool if so! We’ve had some big athletes order from us but no cuse peeps yet as far as I know.

I was pulling and packing orders for our baby clothing co and I saw the last name and it made me wonder if we got our first order from a cuse sports alum. Would be pretty darn cool if so! We’ve had some big athletes order from us but no cuse peeps yet as far as I know.
Last I read, JB was a lawyer in Memphis.

Different spelling for our JB too ( Reafsnyder). Like MS noted and per his linkedIN he’s in Memphis.

Reifsnyder is a fairly common name in areas of PA settled by German immigrants. It’s especially common in the Lancaster area.

One of the more surprising players that he ever became a contributor. When he was redshirting, he was playing with us at Flanagan and my roommate, all 6 feet pot-head of him, blocked JB’s shot twice. Never would have guessed he’d get minutes on a Final 4 team.

One of the more surprising players that he ever became a contributor. When he was redshirting, he was playing with us at Flanagan and my roommate, all 6 feet pot-head of him, blocked JB’s shot twice. Never would have guessed he’d get minutes on a Final 4 team.

He appeared to be a guy who needed to grow into his body, he was awkward and goofy as a freshman. My main memory was seeing him wolf down BK bacon double cheeseburgers at Kimmel and thinking he may not have had the best diet for a high level athlete - so I was also surprised to see him end up being a solid contributor on a Final 4 squad. Glad it sounds like he’s doing well.

He's in Memphis, TN as others have said and he's doing well. As many here know (and Cusefan95 suggested) JB had a hard time putting on weight while at SU, but by the time he graduated he was about 265 and played in Europe at 270-275. He played in Europe for 6-7 years after SU and then went to law school (at Memphis). IIRC he helped out Memphis one of Calipari's years there, but not in an official capacity. The lack of athletic demand caused his metabolism to slow and his bad eating caught up with him (sorry JB). He has occasionally bumped into Big Al Wooten, who is also in Memphis. Al's son Al II just transferred into Duke as a 5th year RB. JB's daughter is a star soccer goalie in HS down there.

He's in Memphis, TN as others have said and he's doing well. As many here know (and Cusefan95 suggested) JB had a hard time putting on weight while at SU, but by the time he graduated he was about 265 and played in Europe at 270-275. He played in Europe for 6-7 years after SU and then went to law school (at Memphis). IIRC he helped out Memphis one of Calipari's years there, but not in an official capacity. The lack of athletic demand caused his metabolism to slow and his bad eating caught up with him (sorry JB). He has occasionally bumped into Big Al Wooten, who is also in Memphis. Al's son Al II just transferred into Duke as a 5th year RB. JB's daughter is a star soccer goalie in HS down there.
Thanks for the info. Al II played his undergrad at Mercer, my alma mater, and had a pretty solid career. Didn't realize he was at Duke now. I'll have to pay attention to him this year,

He appeared to be a guy who needed to grow into his body, he was awkward and goofy as a freshman. My main memory was seeing him wolf down BK bacon double cheeseburgers at Kimmel and thinking he may not have had the best diet for a high level athlete - so I was also surprised to see him end up being a solid contributor on a Final 4 squad. Glad it sounds like he’s doing well.

You need those processed calories to make up for chasing Co Eds around all evening.

I once awkwardly grabbed for the same box of count chocula he was reaching down for at Wegmans
1725887287138.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom