Slightly OT: Is 24/7 or SI.com a Worthy Resource? | Syracusefan.com

Slightly OT: Is 24/7 or SI.com a Worthy Resource?

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
With this firehose of recruiting info and head coaching activity, would I be best served by augmenting my SyracuseFan site with 24/7 or SI.com?
Do they offer insight I can't get here?
What about McAllister & SI.com? He seems to be on the ball.
Either one isn't very expensive, but are they just churning info I can get here just as easily?
What's your experience?

IMO Mike M at SI is by far the best with recruiting and relationships with the kids

With this firehose of recruiting info and head coaching activity, would I be best served by augmenting my SyracuseFan site with 24/7 or SI.com?
Either one isn't very expensive, but are they just churning info I can get here just as easily?
What's your experience?

I got paramount+ with my sub to the 24and7 a while back and it's basically free with the cost of P+ now. The CBs are nice.

I got that deal too, I quit 247 2 years ago. My paramount subscription is still going lol

Years ago I started getting tons of magazines I didn’t ever subscribe to, like Slam (a basketball magazine, a name like that required clarification …). I figured somehow I got added to their subscriber list as a way to boost numbers to tell advertisers since ad revenue was more critical than subscriber fees. I know I never paid for any of the magazines I started getting.

I’ve wondered if streaming is the same thing, I have Paramount+ and Peacock, don’t pay for them, and have no idea why I’m still getting them.

What's your experience?
Most of the hints shared on this forum comes from MM

Most of the hints shared on this forum comes from MM

07343211-9c7e-48d6-a8f2-7e722b96a87c_text.gif

Ugh imagine this new era with Mike at 24/7 and Stephen Bailey back doing his thing. I was still in undergrad and I would follow Bailey's stuff closer than I've followed any journalist since.

Julian Whigham was awesome in 2018, too. I remember how confident he was going into the Clemson game that season.

What's your experience?
I'm sorry, but I can provide no suggestions on this as I have never subscribed to any paysite.

What's your experience?
Mike M is not a polished journalist which the "journos" on this board will repeatedly remind you of, but he is the best source of actual real information out there. And that's been consistent for years now.

Just subscribe to the “paid” side here, twice the value and info at a fraction of the cost!
How does one subscribe and donate to this site. I would like to do both.

Ummm, there is no pay side or subscription. It’s just a jokey trope amongst board regulars. It’s just that so many other sites have pay walls that you’re not allowed to discuss what goes on behind them so we kid about it on our site. What you see is what you get here and it’s pretty damn good.

You can actually donate so you don't get any ads on the site. I'm sure the mods can provide more info if you'd like, but here is a thread on it.

Just throwing this out there, and smite me if you will, but have there ever been discussions of a premium board on here, where there is a subscription / payment for access?

I do 24/7 for Paramount +

Plus it allows you to read (not post) all other 24/7 VIP boards.

I do 24/7 for Paramount +

Plus it allows you to read (not post) all other 24/7 VIP boards.
I cancelled my 24/7 two years ago and still have access to paramount. No idea why but I’m not complaining and my credit card isn’t getting charged

Ummm, there is no pay side or subscription. It’s just a jokey trope amongst board regulars. It’s just that so many other sites have pay walls that you’re not allowed to discuss what goes on behind them so we kid about it on our site. What you see is what you get here and it’s pretty damn good.
Sounds like what someone on the pay side would say. You know what the first rule of the pay side is...