Sloan | Syracusefan.com

Sloan

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Ryan Sloan
everyone talkin about coach and "his bullshit". if you guys actually knew anything about him then you wouldn't be saying . all of the players who were better than me, for example edwin gowins who had problems with his grades and who went to prep school. and everyone knows he was one of the best players in long island history and his grades obviously weren't changed so what makes you think he would do it for me? there was no difference between me and the worst player on the team. i held no special privileges

I think his argument is that there have been much higher profile kids from his school that didn't have their grades tampered with...why would they do it to him -- someone who isn't a superstar?

I think his argument is that there have been much higher profile kids from his school that didn't have their grades tampered with...why would they do it to him -- someone who isn't a superstar?

I jumped on the computer real quick this morning, but nothing else today, did this become an issue, or random?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom