Small conference tournaments | Syracusefan.com

Small conference tournaments

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
I know all eyes are on the big conference tournaments and ultimatley the big dance but for me the small conference tournaments are just as much a part of the fun that is March Madness.

I love these games where just making the tournament means everything to the players and fans. So many great stories, games and drama. Typing this as Gardner Webb is about to lock up their first birth ever, winning 3 straight on the road to do it.

That was fun to watch. G-W has a player (Laster) that can do damage in the tournament.

I know all eyes are on the big conference tournaments and ultimatley the big dance but for me the small conference tournaments are just as much a part of the fun that is March Madness.

I love these games where just making the tournament means everything to the players and fans. So many great stories, games and drama. Typing this as Gardner Webb is about to lock up their first birth ever, winning 3 straight on the road to do it.

110% agree. Their Coach is on the up and up. Would not be surprised to see him coaching a P5 sometime in the near future.

I love it. Been watching the MVC since Wed and trying to catch as many of the championship games as I can. Heck I'm psyched to watch some Sunday night action in the MAAC.

I love it. Been watching the MVC since Wed and trying to catch as many of the championship games as I can. Heck I'm psyched to watch some Sunday night action in the MAAC.

MVC has always been a few n tournament. Kinda miss Creighton and Wichita being in it but it's been good for the other teams that they left.

Liberty vs. Lipscomb is a huge one too. Both 14-2 in the Atlantic Sun. One point game with 12 minutes left.

Lipscomb (NET 42) - 64
Liberty (NET 63) - 65

Most would not put Lipscomb in as an at large, but I am not convinced under the new NET that the committee may give these schools more respect as an at large.

2 minutes to go. Go Lipscomb.

I know there are some that thing we are a clear lock, some thing we are a dead with a loss Wednesday. I am in the lots of bad stuff has to happen, but it is not a lock. One of the bad things is Lipscomb surprisngly getting an at-large. Lets hope they get the Auto.

Some kid from Lipscomb just gave a cheap shot elbow to some other player. But the other player totally oversold it, and the Refs did not call any foul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom