So, about the PC Game | Syracusefan.com

So, about the PC Game

Orangemen

All Conference
It was clear going into the game @PC that Cotton shooting 3's would be the primary offense for PC, and he was still able to come out and knock down 5 or 6 in the first half. JB adjusted the zone, and he didn't hit another till late in the game.

Will JB come out with a focus on stopping Cotton this time?

Will he wait to see if Cotton is hot before adjusting?

I'm sure JB will emphasize Cotton in his pre-game prep work but he usually doesn't adjust the zone until he sees how his opponent attacks it.

It was clear going into the game @PC that Cotton shooting 3's would be the primary offense for PC, and he was still able to come out and knock down 5 or 6 in the first half. JB adjusted the zone, and he didn't hit another till late in the game.

Will he wait to see if Cotton is hot before adjusting?

You must be new to this board. JB doesn't make adjustments or do any real coaching...

Yes, Cotton absolutely needs to be watched closely, but I think that their recent successes (i.e.. beating ND, Cinci) results from the emergence of Kadeem Batts as a scorer and rebounder. We can't let him beat us on the O-boards. He's that 6-9 zone-buster type that gives us trouble.

That said I think we'll be okay there tomorrow night because we have the athletic ability on the back line to match him whereas ND and Cinci really don't.

Kadeem Batts is going to have a monster game if Rak doesn't show up.

We need to get Batts into foul trouble early. He has been playing out of his mind of late.

Yes but I predict Cotton will go off early anyway.

Same goes for the best shooter on every other team we face.

PC is playing well but we should be fine. They do most of their damage at the Dunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom