So close yet so far | Syracusefan.com

So close yet so far

cuseinseattle

All American
I’m going to Paris with my wife and we are getting on a connection in Toronto. I just said how about we scrap this whole thing and grab a car and head to Syracuse. We could see 3 games in the next 5 days. She was not as excited about the idea as I expected. I thought it sounded romantic throwing caution to the wind and following our hearts. She didn’t see it that way. I just don’t understand women I have realized.

I’m going to Paris with my wife and we are getting on a connection in Toronto. I just said how about we scrap this whole thing and grab a car and head to Syracuse. We could see 3 games in the next 5 days. She was not as excited about the idea as I expected. I thought it sounded romantic throwing caution to the wind and following our hearts. She didn’t see it that way. I just don’t understand women I have realized.

You dodged a bullet on that one. If you had been able to sell it or if she acquiesed you'd be hearing about it for however many years you are married.

Take an IPad with you and you can watch via WatchESPN if you are clever enough to disguise where you are.

Enjoy the City of Lights and thank your lucky stars your wife didn't want to go in March.

I just don’t understand women I have realized.
nobody does. i heard socrates had some ideas at one point, but then he decided it made more sense to just focus on young men.

I've been married for one week and I understand even less than previously thought. They're more complicated than the 2-3 zone.

I've been married for one week and I understand even less than previously thought. They're more complicated than the 2-3 zone.
And that prevents many offensive opportunities!

nobody does. i heard socrates had some ideas at one point, but then he decided it made more sense to just focus on young men.
I thought you were going to say he decided to just take the hemlock.